NTC 10k Thin Film Thermistor Polyimide rubber Insulation Surface mount
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE IOS ROHS SGS|
|Model Number:||Thin Film Thermistor|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500PCS|
|Packaging Details:||In carton, on pallet|
|Function:||Thermal Conductivity||Place Of Origin:||Dongguan, China|
|Response Time:||0.07 Seconds||Rubber:||Polyimide, Silicone Rubber|
Polyimide Rubber Insulation Thin Film Thermistor,
10k Surface Mount Thin Film Thermistor,
10k type 3 thermistor
NTC 10k Thermal Conduct Thin Film Thermistor High Precision For Heater, Warmer
- Fast, accurate response
- Polyimide, silicone rubber, Mylar™ insulation
- Fast thermal induction
- Rapid response time.
- Flexible for easy assembly
- To enable designers to work safely in environments where they may come in contact with electrodes.
- Good insulation, high resistance accuracy, safe use
Where this type will suit is in the medical industry such as blood bag temperature monitoring for refrigerated storage.
It is used for applications where space is a concern and standard design are not thin enough.
Thermistor series' parameter
1% 2% 5%
accurate temperature sensing
faster response time
The sensor substrate consists of aluminum oxide, which has excellent thermal conductivity. As a result of its size, the F Micro thermistor offers a response time of approximately 0.07 seconds.
1. Development and Design
2. Manufacturing different kinds of sensors
3. Component Sourcing
4. Thermistor assembly
The primary focus of our quality management is to meet customer requirements and to strive to exceed customer expectations, protecting our customers from unpleasant surprises when upon receipt of goods, feel rest assured to expand business quickly.
- Our professional engineering team can put your project into production in a short time. Sample pictures are needed to make customized products
- We can supply designed precision moulds. Moulds can be designed and manufactured according to customers' requests or samples.
- We have advanced equipment for the sensor production assembly