High Precision 10k Thermistor Temperature Sensor Thermally Conductive
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE IOS ROHS SGS|
|Model Number:||Monitoring temperature sensor|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10PCS|
|Packaging Details:||In carton, on pallet|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Thermal Time Constant:||<= 15 Seconds||Length:||Customized|
|Certificate:||RoHS Compliant||Resistance Tolerance:||±1%|
10k Thermistor Temperature Sensor,
precision 1% Epoxy Thermisto,
RoHS Compliant Epoxy Coated thermistors
Thermally conductive precision 1% Epoxy Thermistor Custom Size For Industrial Equipment
|Dissipation constant||0.5 ~ 1.0mW/°C|
<= 15 seconds
This epoxy-coated precision 1% 10K thermistor is an inexpensive way to measure temperature in weather or liquids.
- Wide range of resistance & B-value with high accuracy
- Epoxy coating for hermeticity from environment
- Suitable for variable shape of sensor assembly
- Finished thermistors are chemically stable and not significantly affected by aging or exposure to strong fields of hard nuclear radiation.
- Some of these applications include medical devices that measure air flow and air temperature.
- They are used in automotive, HVAC and white goods applications.
- Automotive for temperature monitoring, controlling & Management
Why choose us?
- Advanced technology: Always with professional, innovation as the purpose, to provide customers with high price products, improve various performance, for customers to solve all kinds of difficult problems
- Professional production line: there are several professional production lines, each process has professionals in charge of the whole process, strictly implement various industry standards, according to customer needs to provide professional solutions
- High-precision equipment: domestic famous brand materials, quality assurance; High-precision production equipment, can do better products
- One-stop service system: with a professional design and after-sales team, quickly solve various problems of customers, so that customers truly experience after-sales worry-free experience
We can offer:
1. Free functional test, free package.
2. High quality: E-test, X-ray, QC, 100% functional test.
3. Warranty period: 1 year.
Green energy sources such as wind turbines encounter potentially damaging conditions in cold climates. Freezing rain or sub-freezing temperatures can cause blade ice to form, resulting in reduced power output and increased rotor loading. NTC thermistor probes monitor and control blade temperature for fast response automatic on/off control of the turbine.
It is critical to protect NTC thermistors from direct contact with liquids such as water or oil. To achieve this, a thermally conductive epoxy is used as an encapsulant, called "potting," to seal the NTC thermistor temperature sensor in the stainless steel housing. This epoxy not only protects the NTC sensor from moisture, but also enables good heat conduction from the measured medium to the thermistor sensor. Thermally conductive epoxy provides efficient operation without degradation.
Stainless steel sensor probes used in automotive applications measure oil temperature, oil level, and viscosity in a vehicle's engine, as well as engine coolant temperature. Another type of NTC thermistor packaged in a probe assembly is the ring lug probe. This thermistor assembly is used to measure surface temperature.